Alyssa & Steve's Excellent Adventure

Sunday, October 21, 2007

valencia & madrid

Our stay in Valencia was way too short. We did get to go to the City of Arts & Sciences, but only after they closed. The reflection of the lights in the river bed was amazing, though. The architecture in Valencia is very modern and clean. I just love the urban planning of the city. Notice how the sky was very red that night...



We took a train from Valencia to Madrid, watching the weather go from sunny to squally and sunny once more. The landscape wasn´t too interesting in this flat land (I guess the rain in Spain DOES fall mainly on the plains). Below you can see a photo of some wind turbines that got me very excited.



Gratti in Madrid--I´ve become very excited with Moose lately.




Yesterday was a cloudless day. We went to the Parc Rietro, almost like Madrid´s Central Park, and rented a rowboat to go around a man-made lake.








Then we spent the rest of the sunlight to hang out in the park and watch a drumming circle for hours and hours. I enjoyed it greatly.





...leaving tomorrow....so sad!





1 Comments:

At 12:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, I'm printing one out of Nicole to hang at my desk!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home