Alyssa & Steve's Excellent Adventure

Friday, November 24, 2006

Queenstown

In Queenstown now after a bit of a sleep in. We all went out as a group one last time last night didn't get back until quite late. It's really the first time I've stayed out too late in New Zealand...I'm not much for bars but I tried to stay awake for as long as possible last night. Had a big breakfast this afternoon and now I'm going to have a walk around on this gorgeous blue sky day.

Leaving early morning tomorrow for an express to Christchurch, and then meeting Sarah for a week of off-the-beaten-track type traveling. Below are some photos of our travels yesterday:



The view I woke up to in Makarora. Note the rainbow in the background.





Me on the 45th Parallel. This statue marks the latitudinal location between the equator and the south pole.





Our bus on the 45th. It's been great with all of these people to keep me company!


1 Comments:

At 6:08 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog, Alyssa! Have a great time in NZ.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home